Jill from Brilliant@Breakfast tagged me, which would have been more exciting had I not run around for weeks shouting, “Not It!”
1. All right, here are the rules.
2. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
3. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
4. People who are tagged write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
5. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
As usual, I don’t know what these words mean in this order. So.
1. My thumbs bend backward. I’ll take a picture sometime. You’ll swear I photoshopped.
2. My cubicle at work is surrounded by plastic soldiers and dinosaurs.
3. I don’t sleep. It’s contagious. Y’awake?
4. Air conditioning makes me seasick.
5. Everyone has magical powers. I catch things flying through the air, but only if I didn’t see them coming.
6. What day is it? Ya got me.
7. I have an irrational fear of earthquakes.
8. I’m not melting. All my beautiful Eeeeevil is fine, thank you.
As for the rules: I cannot follow them! I will not tag! If you wish to tag yourself, please do. You have every right to tell the world your front teeth are backwards, but I won’t make you!
Now you know something else about me.